Ask for help, and pay it forward! Wharton is an incredibly supportive environment, so don’t be afraid to reach out to second-years, other first-years, faculty, staff, etc. for any kind of help—chances are that someone here is experienced in what you’re doing.”
- TUTOR@Wharton: Find a peer tutor, or become one at Wharton
- Weingarten Learning Resources Center: Support for the transition back to academics
- English Language Programs: English support for you or your partner
- Lippincott Library: Need data, call on a librarian
- Campus GSRs: Meeting space beyond JMHH
- Academic Calendar: Know when you can take a break
- Wellness Resource Guide: Find resources to support your wellbeing – this is a comprehensive guide to campus resources that are available to you.
- Penn Wellness: Student Health and Counseling: Penn’s broad umbrella for wellness resources including medical care and counseling.
- Penn Police: These good guys are on your side
- Wharton Embedded Counseling: Embedded Therapist at The Wharton School