“What excites me most about Wharton is the sheer variety of amazing people. Through Student Life, we hope to help you get to know each other’s stories. The empathy and understanding you gain will pay dividends throughout your life.”
— Eddie Banks-Crosson, Director of Student Life
We’re here to help you maximize your Wharton experience. Make an appointment with us to get started.
At Wharton, you’ll build the professional and personal skills necessary to lead global and diverse organizations. We do this in an environment that is inclusive and reflects the world you will navigate beyond your time at Wharton. And a big part of this growth will come from the community we build together. To that end, we expect you’ll….
- Respect and support each other.
- Challenge yourself.
- Act responsibly, knowing no matter where you go, you are an ambassador of the Wharton brand.
- Engage in open-minded debate, as appropriate.
- Be forward thinking and focus on solutions, not just the problem.
- Tell us if you’re ever concerned about a classmate.
- Give back to this community in any way you see fit.