We’re a student-centric team dedicated to creating a cohesive and connected Wharton community.
We engage with and advise students in their day-to-day Wharton experience, helping them maximize their two years at Wharton. We look forward to supporting your endeavors, whether that includes managing a club or conference, traveling the globe, networking with peers and business leaders, or pursuing one of the other hundreds of leadership opportunities on campus.
Your Experience, Your Commitment
A big part of your Wharton experience will come from the community we build together. As part of our community, we ask that you:
- Respect and support each other.
- Challenge yourself.
- Act responsibly, knowing no matter where you go, you are an ambassador of the Wharton brand.
- Engage in open-minded debate, as appropriate.
- Be forward thinking and focus on solutions, not just the problem.
- Tell us if you’re ever concerned about a classmate.
- Give back to this community in any way you see fit.