This Fund supports student-led programs that further knowledge around issues of diversity and inclusion at Wharton, in a business environment and in the world at large.
A minimum of two official WGA clubs must work together on the program requesting funding. The program must be open to all students.
- Funding: The Fund will support up to 50% of the cost of a program with a maximum gift of $1000. We will not fund programs where food and drink are the main focus of the program and we will not fund alcohol.
- Timing: Funding will only be given to programs that have not occurred at the time of funding notification.
Programs receiving funding will be required to acknowledge the Fund’s support in their promotional material.
The committee of students and administrators meets four times during the academic year. We will notify you of a decision within a week of the committee’s meeting and within two weeks of the application deadline (below).
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5 pm
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Access to full details and the application will be available August 27.