Join the Student Life Fellows program and help us welcome the Wharton MBA Class of 2025, and guide them through their first year!
Missed the SLF Information Session? No worries, review the slides below. If you have questions, email them to the SLF Program Manager, Nadir Sharif (nsharif@…).
Learn more about the program from one of our own: Why I became a Student Life Fellow – Priya Boyington WG ’16
Key Dates and Deadlines
Being an SLF is an incredibly rewarding and fun opportunity. As an SLF you’ll be committing to attending meetings, training sessions & workshops, as well as approximately four hours a week of student-engagement time during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- December 5, 2022 – SLF Application Opens
- February 3, 2023 – SLF Application Due
- February 13-17, 2023 – Round 1 Interviews (Peer Interviews)
- February 20-24, 2023 – Round 2 Interviews (Staff Interviews)
- March 1, 2023 – Decision Date
- March 17-18, 2023 – SLF Retreat (Attendance Required)
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Selected SLFs must participate in the SLF Retreat.
- All SLFs must participate in Pre-Term Training and Programming (tentatively beginning on August 9, 2023)
- SLFs must be on-campus in Philadelphia during Fall 2023.
- Candidates cannot concurrently pursue the Leadership Fellows program.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
In an effort to build the strongest SLF team, we encourage you to nominate your classmates who are committed to building community and working towards the goals of this program. You may submit nominations using this form.